Welcome to Ramoth House
If you are pregnant or have a new born infant and need a safe place to live and learn then Ramoth House can help you. If you need to learn about parenting while planning for your future, Ramoth House can provide a safe and supportive environment for you and your baby.
Ramoth House is a cooperative living residence serving young women who are pregnant or parenting a child under one year of age. Young women are welcome to enter the program at any stage in their pregnancy or after the birth of their child.
Take a virtual tour of Ramoth House or review stories shared by former clients about their experiences at Ramoth. Then give us a call to arrange a tour and an interview to learn more about what Ramoth House can offer you!
Ramoth House is a program operated by Ramoth Life Centre. Ramoth Life Centre is a non profit, inter-denominational agency based in Mount Forest , Ontario dedicated to providing practical support and encouragement to young women.
Our service is unique because we offer the option of long term accommodation as well as twenty-four hour support to our clients. Ramoth House's ability to offer long term stays allows for more intensive training of the life skills necessary for a successful transition to independent living.
- Annual Fundraising Dinner Oct 3, 2014
- Baby Bottle and Formula Fundraiser Month of May
- View All Event Details
- 18 years ago I was a teenager. I was stubborn, thought I knew everything there was to know...Read More
- Ramoth House has helped me and my son with a lot of things...Read More
- You have never judged me, you have encouraged me...Read More
- I don t think I would have had the strength in me to deal with the problems...Read More