It can be scary to be pregnant and not know what the future holds. Life can be complicated and sometimes it may feel like you don't know what way is up or down anymore. Ramoth House offers you the opportunity to discover your parenting potential in a safe place. Staff are available 24/7 to support and encourage you as you learn the many different aspects of motherhood - parenting, life skills, home management, cooking, budgeting, education, self-care, and lots of decision-making.
If you are interested in learning more, make sure to check out our virtual tour of our program of care and read about our program, guidelines and expectations in our resident handbook (available for download below). You can call our office at 519-323-3751 and someone will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Leave a message if no one is available and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Need help? Here are the steps to take to begin your journey at Ramoth House:
- Connect with your social worker (if working with one), or other supportive people to make them aware this is something you are interested in pursuing.
- Call the office and complete some intake information over the phone and have your questions answered. If you are uncomfortable doing this, ask your social worker to.
- Set up a time to come for a tour and have an interview with the Ramoth House Director.
- Fill out our online application form below or download our application in pdf. format and send it back to Ramoth House. You can send our online application directly to us or fax us the pdf. paper copy at (519) 323-3752. This should be done before you come for your interview.
- On your interview day, take a deep breath and remember why you are choosing to look into Ramoth - your a mom now and doing all you can for your baby! We believe in you and are here to help.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".